Clinical Trials. Pharma Research, Equipment Rentals
- Item #: rentals
ECG, Holter, Spirometry Equipment Rentals for Clinical Trials and Pharmaceutical Research
LifeLine Medical rents ECG/EKG, Spirometry and Holter instrumentation. We can customize a rental program to fit your needs whether it be temporary loaner while your equipment is being repaired or long term for clinical research.
Contact us 1-800-452-4566 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- An experienced repair department at LifeLine Medical that can turn around most repairs within 48 hours.
- We maintain an extensive inventory of loaner equipment and can send out a loaner unit within 24 hours.
- We can customize a rental program to fit your needs.
- Our rentals run from a week to over 12 months, and can be customized to include accessories such as ECG paper and electrodes.
- We have an extensive inventory of single channel and multi-channel ECG's with and without ECG measurements and interpretation.
- The printouts range from 3 1/2' wide paper to full size records.
- We can customize the units to conform to your specified protocol.
- We carry ECG paper for most ECG machines as well as disposable tab and stress electrodes.
- We have a Board Certified Cardiologist who can provide both ECG and Holter analysis.
- We have access to trained ECG technicians throughout the US.
- They own their own ECG equipment and are available to perform ECG's in the field.
- We can set up a customized program.
- We will coordinate the process of requesting, performing and collecting the ECG's.
- The Forest Medical Windows-based holter system can be customized for your protocol.
- The system features lightweight digital recorders and easy-to-use Windows-based software.
- You have a choice of editing the results or printing directly to a printer.
- We can assemble holter kits to your specifications.
- Our spirometry equipment includes stand alone units with built-in printers and PC-based systems.
- These will allow you to download data into your customized software.
- The Clear Advantage disposable filter complies with OSHA regulations and can be adapted to fit most spirometers.
Contact us 1-800-452-4566 for details or email: email@example.com
Contact LifeLine Medical anytime for information about any of our products,
to ask questions about shipping, more technical information or to place an order.