Micro 1 Pocket Spirometer (MS10)
- Item #: MICRO1SPIROMETER
MS10 Micro 1 Spirometer by Micro Direct
Specifically designed for situations where low cost precision spirometry measurements are required, the Micro I Spirometer (MS10) is the new generation pocket spirometer offered by Micro Direct, The Micro I Spirometer is extremely lightweight and portable making it suitable for physician office, hospital outreach clinics, bedside screening, perfect for field use, health fair screenings and other situations where remote testing is required.
This portable spirometer features a large backlit graphical display and flat touch sensitive keypad. Ease of use and functionality are combined in this modern ergonomically designed handheld spirometer.
Using the Micro I PC configuration software, the Micro I Spirometer can be configured for regional or user specific preferences for language, height units and indices displayed. The Micro I Spirometer contains a rechargeable battery ensuring your device is always ready for use in any busy clinic.
The Micro 1 Portable Pulmonary Function Test (PFT) equipment features:
- Measures FEV1, Forced Vital Capacity (FVC) measurements, PEF, FEF25-75, FEV6, FEV1/FVC, FEV1/FEV6, FEF25, FEF75
- Choice of four indices can be displayed
- Choice of predicted values
- Variation from norm as percentage or z-score
- Confirming diagnostic interpretation
- Post bronchodilator comparison
- Optional NLHEP mode
- PC software for unit configuration
- Maneuver quality checks
- Quick test mode
- 2-Year parts and labor warranty
Call 1-800-452-4566 for assistance or email: email@example.com
Contact LifeLine Medical anytime for information about any of our products,
to ask questions about shipping, more technical information or to place an order.