Spirovit SP-1 Standard Spirometry System, Memory (9.540000)
- Item #: 9.540000
Spirovit SP-1 Standard Spirometry System includes Memory (9.540000)
Schiller's SPIROVIT SP-1 is a unique solution to simplify complex lung function testing. Patient incentive screen, printer, memory, and battery all in a single, compact unit.
Performs four inspiratory and expiratory pulmonary function tests with choice of predicted normals. The high resolution user-friendly screen displays real-time flow / volume loops and detailed measurement matrices. The data can be either printed within seconds or transmitted to a PC*.
Spirovit SP-1 Standard Spirometer Features:
- FVC, SVC, MVV, MV and pre/post medication tests with choice of predicted normals
- Simple operation
- Internal memory for up to 100 tests (optional)
- Built-in mains and battery operation
- Ready-to-file reports within seconds on 3.5” (90 mm) paper
- Comparison of predicted and actual values
- Automatic interpretation
- Data transmission via built-in RS-232 interface to PC-based data management program *SEMA for long term storage, retrieval and trends
- Integrated program for pre/post-comparison, bronchospasmolysis and monitoring of challenge tests
- Meets ATS/ERS standards
- SCHILLER SP-150 disposable sensor
- Disposable Mouthpieces for SP-150 (Part No. 2.100077)
- Operating Manual
Disposable Sensor SP-150 - the risk of cross-contamination is reduced to a minimum. The small, lightweight sensors are low-cost and completely disposable. Simply remove, discard and replace the sensor after each patient performance. No need for disinfection.
- 1 pneumotach sensor (SP-150 disposable sensor)
- 1 noseclip
- 1 pack of disposable mouthpieces (for SP-150)
- 1 power cable
- 1 pack of paper - Thermoreactive, Z-folded, width 90 mm/3.5in, perforation each page
- 1 operating manual
*Schiller's SP-1 can be used as a stand-alone Spirometry system or transmit to a PC with the use of the SEMA software and a serial cable (each sold separately).
*Calibration syringe not included (Part No. 2.100037 sold separately)
Call 1-800-452-4566 for assistance or email: email@example.com
Contact LifeLine Medical anytime for information about any of our products,
to ask questions about shipping, more technical information or to place an order.